With the .com space overcrowded as it is, people are left only with two choices: heading to more exotic extensions or coming up with all sorts of anagrams. Here we will offer a few tips for choosing a good domain name for your white label sportsbook and casino.
– pick a domain name that is easy for customers to remember;
– the domain name should be easy to pronounce and understand over the phone even with low audio quality;
– the name should be hard to confuse for another;
– ideally, the domain name should consist of maximum 2 words
– ideally, the domain name should contain no dashes or digits (you’ll be surprised how many people go for bet-something-365 nowadays);
– ideally, a domain name should be made of maximum 10 characters; youdonotwantyourlifestoryinyourdomainname.com;
– ideally, the user should be able to type in the first half of the domain name with the left hand. That is because most of the time we browse the web with our left hand on the keyboard and the right hand on a mouse or trackpad, so typing the name will be easy with the left hand and the autocomplete feature will do the rest;
– the .com, .net and .eu extensions should be available, .com to be used as landing page/redirect to the .eu or other extension where the actual website will load up, so that the government cannot block access to the site; this also means nobody else will buy a name that resembles yours.
Good examples (likely not available for purchase)
acesport or acesports
sportsbook or sportbook (with different extensions)